CZECH CENTRE BUCHAREST OPENING A POSITION
The Czech Centre in Bucharest is looking for a new colleague for the PR position. Don’t be fooled by the title. It is not at all a typical PR job:
We are looking for someone, who is enthusiast, open and communicative.
He/She should be connected to the artistic-cultural life in Bucharest, should know about the people from the artistic contemporary scene and have deep personal interest in culture.
On a more technical level he/she should have good knowledge of English and at least some basic computer graphic design skills and internet knowledge.
This position will include:
– producing, organizing and realizing events (relations with media and general public, communication with Romanian and Czech artists, art galleries and other institutions that the Czech Centre works with).
– elaborating of our online and printed bi-monthly programme and coordinating its production
– writing online newsletters and sending them
– managing the blog, the facebook account, youtube channel and the mailing database
– making graphic presentations for events (posters and invitations, newsletter, blog, printed advertising in magazines, etc.) and communicating with the printing company
Are you interested? Please send your CV and an informal letter of motivation in English latest by January 10, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting date: January 2012
Feel free to share!
More info about the Czech Centre Bucharest: