Czech Centre looks for a volunteer
Czech Centre Bucharest looks for a volunteer for the period February – March, around 12 hours a week (minimum 2 half-days plus one evening a week).
– update of databases
– help during our events
– translations English – Romanian and vice versa
– …and many other tasks
– friendly and open minded (so are we)
– organized and punctual (we need more of this!)
– ready to learn new things (i.e. curious)
– English language (Czech accent not required)
Please contact us with your CV and ideally a few more lines about you at email@example.com until January 30.
You can find out more about what you will be doing in this nice interview with one of our volunteer, Magda Năstase.
We would like to thank again our last volunteer, Alexandra Irimia.Tweet